- You will fall in love with this amazing home as soon as you walk through the door, but it is not just the fabulous views, but also the quality of how it has been built. European standard infrastructure including water softeners and a 'quooker' tap with instant boiling and filtered water in the kitchen are just some of the extras that make this villa unique. The owners have truly created a perfectly insulated home that can be used all year round and to be proud of.
- Outside, there is a beautiful large, heated pool and garden. The garden and terraces are low-maintenance and have flowery mature shrubs. With plenty of space for swimming, sunbathing and outdoor dining, quiet long days or socialising with friends will be among the many possibilities. Electrically coded double gates provide security and privacy.
- The villa has been carefully designed by a well-known local architect to include an authentic, yet modern, chic style and truly has the 'wow' factor. There are many unique features throughout the property, including charming stone walls and a 'basement to roof' glass atrium that provides a stunning focal point and floods the property with an abundance of natural daylight.
- Another stunning feature is the traditional 'top floor to basement' lighting fixture that hangs elegantly in the stairwell to greet you upon arrival. This large, spacious property truly offers an outstanding year-round living experience and it is rare to find such a great property on the market in Fethiye, especially in the Faralya area.
- The villa is spread over three beautifully appointed floors. On the ground floor is a large open-plan living space with a state-of-the-art kitchen, streamlined with top-quality appliances. For cosy winter evenings, there is the option of a fireplace. Double French doors in the kitchen and dedicated dining area open onto a terrace, extending the living area and bringing the outdoors inside.
- On the outside are electrically retractable awnings for even more cooling comfort on those hot sultry summer days. One of the bedrooms is located on the ground floor and is currently used as a study. A large shared bathroom/shower room and a utility/laundry room are on the ground floor, as well as stairs to the huge, funky lounge/games/snooker cellar room.
- On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and another shared bathroom. The master bedroom has an open en-suite bathroom, a walk-in dressing room with four double built-in wardrobes. There are two spacious balconies with perfect sea views. The open planned en-suite houses a sunken bath with the most amazing view, perfect to enjoy while watching the sunset.
- Every room in the villa is tastefully decorated and furnished with high-quality materials. This property is being sold unfurnished, but all kitchen appliances and the home security system are included, plus some other items, details can of course be discussed during a viewing. There is an abundance of storage with an exterior double storage room accessible from the house. Built-in wardrobes and cupboards are located in all bedrooms, hallways and in the basement.
- This unique and stunningly luxurious 4-bedroom villa is located in the green countryside of the beautiful village of Faralya. At the front, the villa offers a full view of the azure Mediterranean Sea and to the sides and beyond are lush mountains. The sunset views are simply breathtaking. This villa is truly a crown jewel on Turkey's turquoise coast. It is a rare find and really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Would you like to have more information about this property?
Faralya is a small hamlet in the village of Uzunyurt, south of Olüdeniz and Fethiye, Turkey. It is a short drive along the coastal road from Olüdeniz. Uzunyurt is a protected area and is perfectly unspoilt.