• Nederlands
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Русский
  • Türkçe

New luxury apartments with hotel services in Istanbul Kadıköy

Asking price owner: TRY 2 170 000
Price from: € 219 000
1
1-4
0
75-300 m²
32
3500 m
Kind of Property: 
Property ID: 
23594
  • Brand new flats in an exclusive luxury residence with the services of a five-star hotel in Kadıköy, the business and cultural centre of the Asian part of Istanbul
  • The residence distinguishes itself by an extensive infrastructure including a SPA centre with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and Roman steam bath, and of course the hotel concept with all associated services
  • Another special feature is the large green garden: only 20% of the total area of the complex is built up and the remaining 80% is green zone, a very exceptional concept that ensures a healthy living environment in the heart of Istanbul
  • The whole residence is equipped with surveillance cameras and the 24/7 security ensures that no undesirable person enters the residence, the reception desk takes care of receiving the guests and there is also a restaurant and a cinema in the complex
  • Excellent investment thanks to the guaranteed rental income of 8% per year for a minimum of three years for furnished flats

Would you like to have more information?

Property Amenities

Finishing
  • Built-in kitchen
  • Doorphone video intercom with colour monitor
  • First class interior wooden doors of special design
  • Floors of high quality ceramic tiles and laminate
  • Hallway with built-in wardrobe
  • High quality PVC double-glazed windows
  • High quality sanitary ware
  • High quality stainless steel entrance door
  • Domotica
  • Indirect lighting, built-in LED spot lights
  • Thermal and sound insulation
  • Walls are painted with waterproof satin paint
General
  • Automatic gate
  • Automatic irrigation system
  • Closed territory
  • Pathway
Kitchen
  • Cooktop
  • Hood
  • Microwave oven
  • Open kitchen
  • Oven
  • Separate kitchen
Residence
  • Arbors
  • Camera surveillance
  • Cinema
  • Conference room
  • Fitness
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Landscaped garden
  • Outdoor lighting
  • Restaurant
  • Satellite dish
  • Sauna
  • Security 24/7
  • SPA
  • Turkish bath
Services
  • Reception
View
  • City view
  • Sea view

All information on this website – including the availability and prices of the published real estate – is subject to change. Although all data have been checked very carefully, possible errors can not be excluded.
The default currency used on this website is euro. This means that all prices are displayed in euros. If the current owner of a property wishes to be paid in another currency, such as Turkish Lira, Swiss franc, USD, GBP or any other currency, this is explicitly stated as "Asking price owner". In this case, the euro entry is an approximate price which can change due to the fluctuations in exchange rates. In addition to the usual purchase costs, a commission of 3% is due as determined by the Turkish regulations. Please contact us for the correct and actual price.