- Distinctive stone Yalıkavak villa located on a large private plot of just over 5000 m². This unique detached private villa - surrounded by a beautiful large garden guaranteeing total privacy - is located in the hills of Yalikavak in an enclave of luxurious villas and offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea. The garden offers a huge variety of fruit trees and herbal plants.
- The estate consists of separate buildings with a total of 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, the stone main villa has a very modern style and features a large and well-placed swimming pool with a gazebo and an outdoor fireplace, on this level there are also two separate guest rooms with direct access to the 9 x 4 m pool, which by the way was completely rebuilt during renovation.
- Just behind the pool we are greeted with a stone gazebo with a fireplace that provides a great poolside retreat for relaxation and entertainment in the evenings. The fireplace becomes the main attraction during the winter months where family and friends can gather around a warm fire. The poolside patio of over 200 m² with spectacular views of the Aegean Sea and surroundings is perfect for parties during long summer evenings.
- The main house was recently completely renovated and has five bedrooms - with en-suite bathrooms - and breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding nature. The main house measures 350 m² gross in total, of which 280 m² net usable area. With another 100 m² of terraces around the house, this villa transforms into a flexible home that offers an abundance of space both inside and outside.
- The entrance floor opens to a modern open-plan living concept where kitchen, dining room and living room are positioned as interconnected spaces on one axis, all rooms overlooking the surrounding terraces fully integrating outdoor and indoor living. The terrace runs across the main core and is accessed from the house through French doors and large sliding glass doors. A custom-made teak dining table for 12 on the kitchen terrace is a great place for outdoor dining and enjoyment all year round.
- The kitchen is focused on functionality and the kitchen's island provides both a work surface and a focal point. The island is surrounded by custom-made cabinets and professional stainless steel appliances. Next to the kitchen is the dining room, which offers enough space for 10 people, In the living room, there is a stylish wood-burning stove, a small library and a TV area, so that even in the fresher winter months, this mighty villa is lovely to stay in.
- The second level of the house offers even better views. The very wide and bright staircase leads us upstairs to two guest rooms and a master suite. Both guest rooms have en-suite bathrooms with spectacular views of the sea and surroundings. One of the rooms has a private terrace of 20 m². The corridor leads to the master suite consisting of a spacious bedroom with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, Yalikavak marina and the Greek (Dodecanese) islands, the suite features a large walk-in wardrobe and a spacious bathroom with sea views.
- The main entrance to the villa is via a wide paved driveway, ending in a detached covered parking space for 2 cars. From there, the house can be entered through the front door, or also through the kitchen. The driveway and wide entrance at the main entrance provide additional parking for about 10 cars for guests.
- Stunning views of the coast and the Aegean Sea - Generous plot of 5000 sqm, big private swimming pool - One of the most beautiful villas in Bodrum!
Would you like to have more information about this property?
This beautiful villa, built with craftsmanship in the traditional Bodrum style, is situated on a hill in Gökçebel, Yalıkavak, with fantastic views of the bay, the coast and the Aegean Sea. Thanks to this privileged location and the large plot of 5000 sqm; absolute peacefulness and privacy are guaranteed. When you have guests, they can stay in a separate guesthouse. The house itself is superb with its large living room and spacious terrace; where it's lovely even on a hot summer day. The pictures speak for themselves ...
For beach lovers, there are several wonderful little "Blue Flag" beaches in the immediate vicinity
Within a few minutes drive you can find a supermarket, and Bodrum city is only 20 minutes driving. For the gourmets, it is not necessary to go far: in Yalıkavak you can find some of the best restaurants in Turkey (!). Nearby is also the new fashionable Palmarina Bodrum district, which hosts a selection of exclusive restaurants and bars. Even though this region has been given a sophisticated atmosphere, the authentic charm has been preserved fortunately.
Our Bodrum portfolio – ranging from affordable apartments up to very luxury and exclusive villas – is huge and only a small part is published on this website
Please contact us for more information and a complete overview of our Bodrum listing